Azure ExpressRoute is a pathway that offers you a dedicated and private connection between your data center or colocation facilities and the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This connection improves your data stability, protection, and data center connections. It helps to ensure scalability, maximum security, and dependability.
It also helps to save costs. You can create a specialized, private connection for your colocation data centers with the Azure cloud platform using this service.
How does it work?
It works by selecting the best route for the data, resulting in quicker data transfer. It does this with the help of a strong and resilient protocol.
This connection is made possible by selecting an internet connectivity provider and a preferred connection. This helps ensure you choose the best route for data traffic, which leads to reduced latency and faster data transfer.
It offers a private link specifically dedicated to you by extending your data center networks to Azure cloud with the help of an internet provider.
When sharing data, data is exposed and may become unsafe. This leaves data vulnerable to a public connection. However, when you use Azure ExpressRoute, it helps protect your data as it is shared privately, and only you will have access to it.
The increase in data value over time is also an important factor. Data value has increased; therefore, infiltration during data sharing may cause a great loss or pose a big risk that affects data negatively.
When your data is secured and dependable on one private connection, this would give you peace of mind, and you will not have to worry about data exposure or risk an infiltration.
Generally, when a system is not dependable and secure, it is exposed to an attack, leaving it unsafe and unreliable. As a user, you would automatically ignore or reject this system. This, however, is the reason why your data transfers should be protected. How else to protect them if not by using the Azure ExpressRoute?
Also, it is better to protect your data transfers as the cost of system failure may be really high. This is because if a system fails, it may lead to physical damage that may need repair or an economic loss.
If a system is not dependable, information can be lost, and the recovery cost may be of a very high consequence. For this reason, you must ensure your data transfers are highly secured.
With all these important reasons, if you use Azure ExpressRoute, you won’t have to worry about security issues, as it encompasses the attributes of reliability, availability, safety, integrity, and maintainability.
How Azure ExpressRoute Enhances Security
Considering these compelling reasons, Azure ExpressRoute emerges as a viable and advantageous choice for your cloud connectivity needs. If you’re wondering what is Azure ExpressRoute pricing, don’t hesitate to inquire further.
Understanding the pricing details will enable you to decide and select the most suitable plan tailored to your specific requirements.
- Private connections between your data center and Azure: Azure ExpressRoute creates a private connection between your data center and the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform. This connection is dedicated to you only. This helps to increase security as your data is not exposed to the public.
- Dedicated bandwidth: The Azure ExpressRoute provides up to 100 gigabits bandwidth connection. This helps to scale your connectivity. Your data security is improved as this bandwidth is dedicated to your needs.
- Encryption of data in transit: When data sharing occurs, it exposes the data. However, with Azure ExpressRoute, data is encrypted while it’s being transmitted. This will protect your data against any attack from outside.
- Protection from DDoS attacks: This is also referred to as Distributed Denial-of-Service attack. Protection from these kinds of attacks will protect your data from an attacker trying to use internet traffic to flood your server.
How Azure ExpressRoute Enhances Dependability
- High availability of connections: Azure ExpressRoute provides varieties of connections. This can help have backups if a connection fails or gets infiltrated. This also helps to maintain a consistent data transfer without interruption.
- Resilient routing: With the use of BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), Azure ExpressRoute is very scalable and resilient. This can uniquely route traffic between the user network and the Microsoft Azure Cloud. It can adapt to changes in network and routing paths.
- Fault tolerance: In case of any fault, traffic can failover to backup resources causing no interruption. It also provides monitoring, allowing you to detect and act on any issues early.
Azure ExpressRoute is a powerful tool that can help you enhance the security and dependability of your data transfers. With Azure ExpressRoute, you can be assured of data safety during transfer. It uses a dependable protocol that is strong and resilient. This helps protect your data from attackers by encrypting it and creating many backups in case of any issues that may not have been predicted.
By providing a private, dedicated connection to Azure, Azure ExpressRoute can help you protect your data from unauthorized access and ensure that your data transfers are always available. When you use ExpressRoute, you can bypass the regular public internet network and enjoy a private, secure network connection for all your data transfers.