There are many softwares on Windows which you would want to use on your portable devices like an Android phone or tablet. While most of these softwares have apps for Android, most of them do not, so you need to know how to convert EXE to APK by Windows to Android. To use them you would have to go through the trouble of opening your computer and using it, which for some people is not quick enough.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert EXE to APK by Windows to Android. Of course for this, you will need a Windows computer, it can be Windows 7, 8. or Windows 10, the files you want to convert and the converter tool.
Step 1: Download EXE to APK Converter Tool
You will need to download EXE to APK converter tool. It is very lightweight and easy to use and it will convert your EXE files to APK easily. Follow these simple steps to download EXE to APK converter tool on your computer:
- To download the converter tool, open this link on the web browser of your PC.
- Try to copy and paste it on the URL bar of your web browser, if the above link does not work by clicking on it.
- On the webpage, click on the “Download” button on the bottom.
- A small window will open within the webpage. It will show you the progress of generating a download link for the converter tool. Do not disconnect your computer from the internet at this point.
- When the link has been generated for you, a download button will appear.
- Click on the download button to start downloading the converter tool.
- Download it to anywhere you like on your computer’s hard drive.
After completing these steps, you will have successfully downloaded the EXE to APK converter tool. Follow the next steps to see how to convert an EXE file to APK to install on your Android device:
Step 2: Convert Portable EXE to APK
Using the EXE to APK converter tool is very easy on your Windows PC. You will be able to convert a portable EXE file to APK so that you can use it on your Android device. Converting process will take some time, so you will have to be patient. Follow these steps to start converting an EXE file to APK:
- Open the folder on your PC to where you downloaded the converter tool.
- Open the “EXE to APK Converter Tool” folder and you will see its exe application file.
- Right-click on “EXE to APK Converter Tool.exe” and select “Run as Administrator.”
- When the converter tool runs, you will see a Welcome page with buttons, namely “I have setup files” and “I have a portable application”.
- Select “I have a portable application”.
- You will be asked to select the folder where your portable application files are. Browse through and select your desired folder.
- The converter tool will load your files. This will take a little time.
- After the files have been loaded, click on the “Convert” button to start converting the EXE to APK.
- Converting the files will take time depending on the size of the files.
- After the files have been converted, you will see a “Success” page.
- Now you can copy the APK to your Android device and install it.
This was all about how to convert EXE to APK by Windows to Android. It is very simple to convert EXE files to APK like this and you can use any EXE application on your Android phone or tablet.