Candy crush saga is one of the famous smartphone game loved by most of the users around the world. It’s a puzzle game with more than 400 levels ( which really difficult to reach) and great colourful animation. When it comes to PC, we always ask how to play these smartphone apps in Windows OS desktop or laptop PCs. There is a way for that and this guide shows you how to download and play candy crush saga for Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 7.
Officially the game is not built for Windows or Mac Operating Systems so far. But we can use Android emulators to play the same game with your computer mouse and keyboard. Bluestacks is the leading Android emulator for Windows and Mac computers and this guide goes with it.
If you like to learn more about Candy crush saga for Windows 8/8.1 visit the official site here.
Steps to Install Candy Crush Saga for Windows 10 and 8.1
1) Make sure your computer is having the latest display driver for your display card. It is very important to use Bluestacks emulator on Windows PC without any issues.
3) Configure the Google account to be able to download apps from Google play. Open Google play in Android emulator on Windows 8 or 8.1 PC, search for Candy crush saga.
4) Click Install to install candy crush saga on Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows 7.
5) Once installation completed, you will find the Candy crush saga game icon on All apps area or in the home screen.
6) Open it up and enjoy the game by playing Candy crush saga for Windows 8.1/8 PC. If you have a good display driver with enough RAM on the computer, you will experience good graphic performance inside Bluestacks while playing the game.
So to recap the installation steps, candy crush game doesn’t support PC based computers, Mac or Windows. It’s available for smartphones, Android, iPhone and others only. To play this game on Windows or Mac, we need to use Android emulator. This method has explained how to do it with Bluestacks and Windows 8.1. Hope this guide would be helpful.